Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reflection 1

Today we got a lot accomplished. Since it was a PBL day, we worked a lot on our upcoming project. Today we mainly worked with our partners for our new project. Connor is my partner, but unfortunately he has been sick for the past two days so he has been gone. Instead, I worked with Chase and Joanna. To prepare for our Wiki we did a google doc on our rubric. We took themes and ideas from FLVS online lessons and random Wikipedia pages and recorded it on our document together. Today after doing all these things I feel kind of tired. Im happy that we got a lot done, but it made me pretty exhausted. My next steps in PBL is to finish my project planning form when I get in contact with Connor. It might take a while and Im pretty sure you need your partner to help with it. Also, we need to step it up and start working on our topic.

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty exhausted too but in a good way! Thank you for your help with Chase and Joanna. You are now the expert, whu hu!

    ReplyDelete