Friday, January 21, 2011

1/21/11

Today I got a benchmark done which is good, and we talked over about how Connor and I are working together while he is gone. I would say that the second half of the day really slowed me down. I couldn't get focused that well, but Im still glad that I got my first benchmark completed and half way through my second. 

Connor and I are still in the process of explaining and researching each benchmark. I feel like it will be a huge challenge to complete this major project when my partner is gone for two months, but it will work out. I get kinda stressed at times thinking about all the work that needs to be done because Connor and I are already a little bit behind in researching the benchmarks and we still have so much left. I believe we can easily get through it though, it will just take some focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment