Monday, January 31, 2011

Daily Goal Reflection

Today I got an email back from one of our experts. He, unfortunately wasnt to much of help. He had told me that he did not know a lot on World War One. I think its fine since we have five more that we are waiting on right now. I also got an email back from our history teacher Mr. Joe. He made a google doc and shared it with Connor and I. The document is mainly his comments and feedback on our wiki page which will become very very helpful. I didnt feel the need to contact Randy and Amy today because everything was handled fine:) Connor and I didnt really get much done with the planning form today, but I plan to work on it Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Alex,

    I am glad that you are moving forward and that Mr. Huber was helpful.

    Let us know if you have any questions when you start working on your lesson plan.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete